Aprilia Riders Club Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aprilia Riders Club Malaysia

FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newbie learn to ride

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tonylth

tonylth

Newbie learn to ride Empty
PostSubject: Newbie learn to ride   Newbie learn to ride Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:14 pm

Hi to all Sifu,

I am new here. I have just got my "L" for B Full. Younger days, i only managed to buy a kapcai. Been right riding the kapcai for many-many years. Finally for my car and sold my bike.

Recently i saw the Aprilia Shiver 750. Felt in love with it. So went and took my "L". Now after having my "L", i have a couple of question as below:

1. Where is a good place to buy a new Aprilia Shiver 750? I can only buy new as my loan only allow new bike.
2. Where is a good sekolah memandu for my B Full?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Tony Liew
Back to top Go down
Joe Congrain

Joe Congrain

Newbie learn to ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie learn to ride   Newbie learn to ride Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:10 am

Hi Tony, I bought my Shiver at Aprilia Kg Baru aka 3S, the sales & support team are awesome; ask for Sinbad
Back to top Go down

Newbie learn to ride
Page 1 of 1